Indian Navy Agniveer SSR & MR Recruitment 2023: Indian Navy has recently published a new recruitment advertisement. This recruitment has an advertisement for the post of SSR and MR.
The official notification of this recruitment has been published in May 2023. This official advertisement gives complete information about the post of SSR and MR. Indian Navy Recruitment 2023.
Candidates who want to get a job in Indian Navy can apply online by visiting the official website of Indian Navy by reading the official advertisement for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023.
This recruitment has announced the recruitment for total 1465 posts for SSR and MR. Read the official notification to get complete information about this recruitment.
|Article Name||Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023|
|Board Of Recrutment||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||SSR & MR|
|Qualification||Read It Below|
|Notification Date||May 2023|
|Starting Date Of Online Application||29 May 2023|
|Closing Date Of Online Application||15 June 2023|
Indian Navy recently announced a new recruitment. This recruitment is for SSR and MR. Following are the vacancy details for this recruitment.
|Indian Navy SSR||1092||273|
|Indian Navy MR||80||20|
|Indian Navy SSR||Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.|
|Indian Navy MR||Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.|
|Indian Navy SSR||Candidate should be born between 01 Nov 2002 – 30 Apr 2006 (Both dates inclusive).|
|Indian Navy MR||Candidate should be born between 01 Nov 2002 – 30 Apr 2006 (Both dates inclusive)|
Only unmarried Indian male and female candidates are eligible for enrolment as Agniveer in IN. Candidates will have to give a certificate of being ‘unmarried’ at the time of enrolment.
Agniveers shall not be permitted to marry during their entire tenure of four years in the IN.
A candidate shall be dismissed from service if he/ she marries during his/her tenure or is found to be already married despite giving certificate of being unmarried.
The Agniveers shall be enrolled in the Indian Navy under the Navy Act 1957, for a period of four years.
“Agniveers would form a distinct rank, different from any other existing rank and would be the junior most rank in the Indian Navy”.
Indian Navy is not obliged to retain the Agniveers beyond the engagement period of four years.
30 days leave per year shall be applicable for Agniveers. Additionally, sick leave would be applicable based on medical advice of competent medical authority.
Agniveers will be paid a package of ₹30,000 per month with a fixed yearly increment. In addition, risk and hardship, dress and travel allowances will be paid.
An examination fee of Rs. 550/- (Rupees Five hundred fifty only) plus 18% GST has to be paid by candidate during the online application through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee.
Indian Navy Firefighter SSR and MR Recruitment 2023 online registration and submission process will end on 15 June 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
The candidature of such applicants who fail to complete the online submission of the Indian Navy Firefighter SSR and MR Application Form by the due date and time will not be considered and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Applicants must fulfill all the required eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by the last date of submission of Indian Navy Firefighter SSR application form in respect of the post for which they are applying.
- Indian Navy Firefighter SSR and MR Recruitment 2023 Candidates can apply between 29 May 2023 to 15 June 2023.
- Before applying the application form in Indian Navy Firefighter SSR Online Form 2023 candidate read the instruction.
- Check all required documents for Indian Navy Fireman SSR Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Indian Navy Agniveer SSR & MR Recruitment Related Ready Scan Document – Photo, Signature, ID Proof, etc.
- All the columns must be carefully checked and previewed before submitting the application form.
- Must submit if the candidate is required to pay the registration fee. If you do not have the required application fee then your form is not complete.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form.
|Official Notification MR||Click Here|
|Official Notification SSR||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Explore More Jobs
|SSC 12th Pass Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|Bhavnagar Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment 2023||Click Here|